Thursday, February 24, 2011

a late valentine

Valentine's Day has come and gone, but I hope it's not too late to spread the love:


Have a chocolate covered strawberry!





What do you think of this for a doll quilt?
  It's 18 x 18.
Does it need more blocks?
Does it need borders?











I added more zig zags to this top. Again, it's from leftovers. Not sure what size it will end up being.
The blocks are 3" finished, so if I do the math, this is about 21 x 30.
 I have some green borders for this.
.




Don't get too close to the screen:. there's been a lot of coughing going on around here. This has messed up our vacation/travel plans.... waaah!

1 comment:

  1. What a very pretty quilt! Hey, I could not get your address from your e-mail...could you let me know how to get in touch with you! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete