Friday, February 4, 2011

After the snow


Here is my snow storm quilt trying to keep the Silver Blur cozy. I was working on this during the snow days using the never-ending pile of leftovers from the triple rail experiment.

This measures about 48 x 48, and I think I am going to make it into a wall hanging for our pink dining room. It goes into the "Needs to be quilted" pile, which is huge.

It's a beautiful sunny day today but super cold. The snow piles are solid ice.


I thought I'd pick a better name to sign in and out with. Big Sis and Old Sis didn't seem quite right, although I am Big and Old.
"Old Patchy" appealed to me, because I"m feeling very worn to bits, but that didn't seem too positive.
And then I thought of my old friend, Raggedy Ann, and "Raggedy Sister" sounded good.
So that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment